Charming hotel in Dinan
Le Challonge is one of the oldest hotels in Dinan from the mid-1820s held at the time by the butler Jean semery born in the 18th Century.
This family-run hotel is situated in the heart of the medieval city of Dinan : in front of The Du Guesclin Square and close to the Castle and its walls.
Our spacious, sound-proofed, clean and comfortable rooms are elegantly decorated. You will benefit from a view over the city, either on the square or the old town. 18 rooms including family , suite and 2 apartments.
Our facilities are made to ensure you will have a pleasant and comfortable stay :
– flat screen TVs, satellite channels and a free WIFI connection is available.
– Hairdryer and toiletries in your bathroom as well as a desk and sits in Superior rooms.
– You can access all the rooms with a lift. Our establishment welcomes people with reduced mobility.
– Possibility of half-board at the bar-restaurant next door, with a private entrance from the hotel. (for more information contact us).
– Continental buffet breakfast is served every morning with sweet or salty dishes and specialities from Brittany. Also, some newspapers are at your disposition. Possibillity of express breakfast.
– Bilingual staff.
– Safe room for bikes storage (with extra) or luggage.
– Laundry service. Shuttle service. Accepted animals.
– Bookcase and magazines available.
– Extra bed or baby coat with bathtub available (with extra) provided on request.
The reception is open from 7am to 9pm throughout the year. For late arrivals, call us before 8 pm to obtain the access code at the hotel.
From Mont-Saint-Michel to Cap Fréhel, passing through Saint-Malo, the corsair city, and Dinard, the seaside resort, between Rance and Côte d’Emeraude, discover the region around Dinan.
The unmissable Côte Bretonne with its many places of dream.
You will be delighted with decoration … 08Feb.2017
This pretty port is savored both by the look and the palate. Elected remarkable site of the taste, … 08Feb.2017
To stay in Dinan, it is to stroll in the medieval city located between earth and sea along … 08Feb.2017
Pretty town to discover with its villas, its casino, the dam of the Rance and its tidal factory … 08Févr.2017
How to get around without visiting this wonder! An exceptional panorama awaits you!
The capital of Brittany offers you its old town with its half-timbered houses, its buildings … 08Févr.2017
Do not miss ! The visit of this fortified city with its ramparts, true fortress, … 08Feb.2017